Register for Patient Access Services
To sign up is quick and easy:
- Step 1: Go to Patient Access to visit the patient access website.
- Step 2: Click on Register.
- Step 3: Where it asks you “Have you received a registration letter from your practice?” Click on No.
- Step 4: Enter your surgery’s postcode and click on the surgery name: BlackfriarsMedicalPractice: M3 6AF
- Step 5: Fill in your details.
- Step 6: Set up your security questions.
- Step 7: Read and Agree to the terms and conditions and click next
*In order to view your Medical Records including Test Results, please call or speak with one of our reception staff who will need to establish your identity and may ask you to provide some form of identification such as a driving licence or passport. You will then have unrestricted access to this online service.